A sophisticated coffee maker distinguished by the clean lines of its design. The design is enhanced with details like the elegantly shaped knob to open the lid easily when hot, and the ergonomic, heat resistant Bialetti handle.
*Suitable for use on all cook tops, including induction cook tops.
*Must not be placed in the dishwasher.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Stovetop method invented by Italian engineer Alfonso Bialetti in 1933
- Makes 6 shots of espresso
- Heat resistant, nylon, cool touch handle
- Ergonomic design
- Exclusive, patented Bialetti safety valve
- Easy to check and clean
- Capacity: makes 6 cups of espresso